23 Apr 2004

Union FlagYou heard it here first:
The flag for the United Kingdom is called the Union Flag, not the Union Jack. The only time the name Union Jack applies is when its flown on the jackstaff on a warship.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.